App Update – Version 6.0.2
From today, you’ll be able to download a new version of the Pooled Energy application from both the Google PlayStore and the Apple App Store. It can take up-to 24 hours for updates to appear, so if you’re unable to update straight away, simply check back in 24 hours.
What’s new in version 6.0.2
- You’ll notice that the menu, that appeared in the top-right hand corner, has disappeared. Fear not though as it has been replaced with a more streamlined toolbar and a brand new My Pool page, which is accessed by clicking on the life ring in the middle of the toolbar. We understand that this change will take a little getting use to, but we promise that it’s for the better 🙂
- We have removed the Pool Controls page and combined it with the Pool Equipment page. We have also changed the way pool equipment appears so it looks the same as the home page
- You now have the ability to add new plan settings for discretionary pool equipment such as heaters and pool sweeps. You can also define restrictions on when your plan is able to run such as only allowing it to run during the day or by indicating you have night-time noise complaints. You can do both of these via the Plan Schedule and Plan Schedule Settings pages
- It is important to calibrate your sensor once or twice a year to ensure accurate readings. After taking a pH measurement, enter it into the application via the Calibrate Sensor page found on the My Pool page
- Do you smell that? That’s the smell of us killing the white bar bug that appeared for our iOS users