What is the installation process?
You’ve just made the important switch to Pooled Energy, what happens next?
- The cooling-off period finishes.
- Welcome Pack is sent to you with Installation and Operations information.
- Your installation is booked at a time convenient to you. Please ask for any enhancements, equipment replacements or repairs that you need, at this stage
Requirements from you before we can book your installation
- Ensure that access is available to the pool and pool equipment.
- Ensure that the pool water is clean and in a swimmable condition (i.e. unless a green-pool recovery is specifically requested at sale at added cost we cannot install at a pool where the pool is not in a swimmable condition).
- Ensure that there is enough salt in the pool – aim for at least 4,000ppm
- Ensure that your home WiFi details are made available to the Pooled Energy technician as these will be required to connect your pool to our remote management and automation centre.
The installation takes place in 3 stages
- Control System installation
- After your installation is complete, your Pooled Energy Pool App log-in details are sent within 1-2 business days
- Our service team monitor your site intensively for 5 business days to ensure it’s operating to specification. Please contact us if you observe anything unusual during this time.
- Our team will call you to book in a pool demonstration and handover
- Enjoy your pool, savings and on-going service