Good flow is necessary to ensure good water quality and good equipment performance.
As a safety precaution, when there is no or low amounts of flow, your Filter Pump and other equipment, is temporarily shutdown.
Please follow these steps to help improve flow:
- Check the skimmer box & leaf traps and remove any leaves in them
- Ensure the water level of your pool is high (above the skimmer box)
- Inspect the Filter Pump and surrounding pipework for any leaks
- Backwash your Filter Pump or clean the Cartridge filter
- Disconnect any suction cleaners that may be connected to the system
If issues persist after following the steps above, please contact us on 1300 364 703