What do I need to prepare for installation?
All NSW domestic pools must meet the following requirements:
- Please ensure your pool fence is at least 1200mm high (Gap from bottom of fence to ground no more than 100mm) The pool fence should be well maintained and in good working condition (no holes, rust or broken parts).
- No hazards such as uneven surfaces, loose paving and any climbable objects that could result in potential injury.
- In case of an emergency the law requires that you have a cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) sign displayed near your pool. The sign must be in good condition and able to be read easily from 3 meters.
Pooled Energy installation requirements:
- Our Pooled Energy technician requires easy access to the pool area and filtration equipment to be able to assess the area before the installation can take place.
- Before your installation please notify our staff if you have any pets, and if they can please be secured before our technicians arrive onsite on installation day.
- Prior to your appointment please have your pool in a swimmable and functional state to guarantee our installation process runs smoothly. This means no green growth should be visible.
- A backwash line provides the water used in cleaning your filter access to the sewer line and is required by law.
- It is required that the salinity level prior to our installation is at a minimum of 5000 ppm as this will be essential to the pool’s overall performance and quality.
- Adequate RCD protected power points are necessary for our Pool Energy system. This excludes any power boards as this is not recommended.
- Please advise any physical hazards that may potentially put a technician at risk.
- Please make yourself available for an hour when the technician arrives on site to complete the condition report.