What if I have an existing contract with my existing electricity supplier?

You can change over to Pooled Energy at any time, but you may be charged a small exit fee by your current Electricity retailer. Please check your existing contract, however, most NSW Retailers no longer charge an exit fee. The sooner you change, the sooner you get the benefits, savings and automation.